Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the many cannabinoids found in Cannabis. cbd flower is made from high CBD cannabis, and is the preferred method of consumption for CBD oil. CBD Flower is made by high CBD cannabis with high CBD/THC ratios. CBD Flower is superior to CBD in the following ways:
- CBD Flower has a stronger body effect. CBD is a trace cannabinoid in cannabis, meaning that it can’t be measured in a standard lab setting. Once extracted from the plant, a lab is required to quantify the amount of CBD present. CBD Flower only has trace amounts of CBD and can be measured in a standard lab. The final product is many times stronger because the CBD is contained in flower and not in liquid form like with CBD Oil.
- The taste of CBD in Cannabis is often masked by the aroma. CBD is tasteless, so consuming CBD in flower doesn’t carry the unpleasant odors of CBD in liquid form.
- CBD Flower gives users the most enjoyable way to consume CBD. CBD flowers are preferred over CBD tinctures. CBD Flowers have softer aromas and flavours while some have strong aromas such as citrus and citrus trees.
- CBD can work with a deeper tissue effect. A lot of CBD patients state that the larger the CBD dose, the better they feel. The strongest effects of CBD are felt when consuming high CBD flower. CBD flowers have a higher potency than CBD tinctures. Tinctures are taken orally with a dropper, making them a smaller dose than CBD flowers and letting the effects last longer.
- CBD flower contains many different terpenes. Terpenes are non-psychoactive cannabinoid compounds found in cannabis. CBD Flowers contain a wide variety of terpenes, most notably Limonene, Myrcene, Pinene and Guaicol. Terpenes work through the olfactory systems of the brain and affect the central nervous system as well as the immune system.
- CBD in flower helps promote physical health and healing. The healing power of CBD is enhanced by the presence of terpenes. Terpenes have natural anti-inflammatory properties and create relief from head aches and stress. CBD flowers contain these beneficial terpenes. Most CBD flowers are mixed with flavouring oils and other ingredients to create a diverse range of CBD products that match the flavour-buds of customers.
- CBD flowers are easily prepared. CBD Flowers are quickly and easily prepared for consumption. The oils and foods chosen to make CBD Flower can be used to change the flavour of the product.