One of the most common issues faced among the younger generation is the acne. Though acne is temporary, their marks may remain for a longer period or permanent in some serious cases. Nobody wants a face with pimple marks on it. Here, this module is going to help your skin get better than before and helps to look as good as you feel.
Tips to remove pimple scars
- There are many natural ways to lighten and remove pimple marks. Some of the general tips to remove the pimple scars are listed below.
- Avoiding the sun as much as you can help lighten the pimple scars in lesser time.
- Trying to pop out the pimple is the main cause of turning into a scar later. Try not to pop the pimple at any cost.
- Use mild and gentle products on your skin to avoid irritation and itching which may later turn into a scar.
- Staying hydrated is one best way to get rid of pimples. A proper intake of healthy foods is also under the mandatory requirement to get clear and healthy skin.
How to remove pimple scars naturally?
The most effective way to remove the pimple marks naturally is by applying certain face packs. They provide the best solution which one can feel them before and after using it. Here you can get the answer for the question – how to remove pimple scars. Some of the effective natural pimple scar face packs are:
Banana-Honey pack: The major ingredients of this face pack are a well-ripened banana, honey, and sugar. Take one fully ripened banana and mash it with 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Let it dry for half an hour after applying it on your face. Wash your face with warm water.
Aloe vera pack: Aloe vera has excellent medicinal value when it comes to face. Fresh aloe vera squeezed from aloe vera would be more suitable for this pack. Readily available aloe vera gel can also be used. The aloe vera gel is mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder and applied all over the face. This pack gives excellent results when it is used daily.
Vegetable face pack: There is no need of spending much for this face pack. A part of the vegetable that is used for daily cooking can be made into a paste and applied on the face. The vegetables like tomato, potato, etc. give good results in this case.
Coffee powder pack: One tablespoon of freshly prepared coffee bean powder is mixed with milk to make it a paste. The coffee paste is then applied all over the face and left to dry for 15 minutes. For those who have oily skin type, can skip the milk and use normal water to make it a paste. Repeating this thrice a week gives the best result for pimple scars.
The above-mentioned remedies are for those who look to remove the scar naturally. There a variety of marks removal cream available in the market that is equally effective. For those who have extremely sensitive skin types, it is recommended to consult a skin specialist before using the marks removal cream. Others can use the marks removal cream without the skin specialist’s consultation.